- Independent academic evaluations
- Neuropsychological Assessment: Specializing in comprehensive assessment of children, adolescents and adults emphasizing a neurodevelopmental model. Dr. Budding specializes in complex cases featuring significant co-morbidity issues.
- Consultation: Consultation and second or third opinion related to neuropsychological assessment and treatment planning and implementation.
- Forensic consultation and expert witness services: Criminal and Civil litigation
- Training/educational seminars for teachers, parents and staff at schools, treatment settings, and conferences
- Speaking engagements for appropriate meetings, symposiums, and conferences